The time has come to make a final decision on NN2020 which was rescheduled to October 23 – 25 and unfortunately we feel that we have no choice but to cancel the event. With crowd restrictions still in place and no end in sight of border closures, it is simply not possible to run the event to the standard which we would be satisfied with. We now look to run the next Northern Nats on May 7 – 9, 2021.
Existing entries, pit crew and camping passes will be carried forward to May 7 – 9 and these ticket holders will avoid any future price rises next year and also be first priority should any restrictions still exist that would limit attendance numbers. If required however, a refund will be provided.
We regret having to make this decision but are hopeful of some return to normality by May next year and are committed to ensuring NN2021 is the biggest and best Northern Nats yet.