- No wheel weights allowed for the Burnout rims.
- Long sleeve shirts, enclosed shoes and pants must be worn during burnouts.
- An approved helmet must be worn for the burnouts.
- All Drivers must have a ZERO Blood Alcohol Level
- 2 min limit applies to your burnout.
- Your burnout is judged for 1m 30 secs.
- All cars to assemble with driver 30 minutes prior to commencing the burnout.
- All tyres are to be taken away by the entrant. DO NOT leave blown tyres at your site.
- Battery must be clamped.
- Radiator Overflow bottle.
- Tail shaft loop must be fitted.
- Neutral safety switch must be working, NO car is to start in gear.
- Cars must be presentable with no major rust.
- Must have a accelerator return spring
- Cars must have operational seat belts
- Most of all have fun and enjoy your weekend
Download Nomination Form
Proudly supported by